OK, five answers coming up, although please understand this is Foxy’s blog, so I’m cutting in with his permission:
1. What do you wish you were more skilled at? Anything to do with Word Press, SEO, using Twitter effectively. I know just enough to get myself into trouble, but not enough to do it quickly or with all the pizzazz I’d like my online efforts to have!
2. What’s your favorite holiday? Not just because it’s December, I’d have to say Christmas. The part that’s about showing love to those you’re close to, picking just the right gift for someone special, the good will on people’s faces and in their hearts. Walking down 5th Ave. in N.Y.C. in a light snowfall with people smiling all around–lovely.
3. What do you like to do in your free time? I love to travel and it’s so wonderful to be retired and able to do so, although I hate leaving my fuzzy buddy behind. This year Montana, Patagonia, Easter Island, Iguassu Falls and Costa Rica. There is beauty everywhere (even in your own backyard.)
4. If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? I lost my beloved husband 8 years ago and I miss having that certain someone to light up my life. Always hopeful that it can happen again.
5. What is one thing you’ve done that you’re most proud of? I just published Foxy’s book (see below for details) and am so proud that I had the guts to do it. I’m a pretty gutsy gal, but putting my writing that I’ve worked on so long and the story that reveals so much about me out there for the whole world to see wasn’t easy.
Enjoyed reading your answers to some of the questions – congratulations on your book publishing. That’s fantastic!
Thanks for joining us on the hop.